Translate my blog:)

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

And the last post for tonight!

First the awesome MSpecF and now my master just left me speechless when he brought me THIS!


I'm gearing getting ready for piracy and my master just brings me the BEST sword in the entire game! 
I simply don't know what to say or how to thank him for this; I actually will never be able to thank him for everything he's doing for me ;_; But only thing I'm sure about is that I'm SO HAPPY! about this and that thanks to him I'll be one of the best pirates in the game and there's no space for no-s because I WILL get there! No matter what! I will train hard and achieve what I'm playing for, even if I get killed/sunk several times nothing will stop me now until one day I don't sink/die anymore. So get ready UWO GAMA, 'Velvet Fear' Nyxie and The Green Frigates Fleet are coming!

Getting stronger exponentially with every passing day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment