Translate my blog:)

Sunday, July 13, 2014

First post :D

I should have started it few days ago but owell, it's never too late. xD

This is me and Crys :D She's a great friend and has been helping me since I started along with my master UKW (I need a pic with you two :( ) We look like sisters here haha:3

I would be so lost if it wasn't for them. They picked me up like a coal and are turning me into a diamond so I owe them everything :D Later I will post a pic of us 3 when I get a chance to get them together again xD

The super cute Beizi was made by Crys♥ Here is how I look with my hang-around hat >w<

I want this character to be a pirate:) A great one, and right now I'm grinding so one of these days I'll start posting videos because I made this blog to archive all these moments ^u^

No comments:

Post a Comment