Translate my blog:)

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Bon Voyage Master. :-(

A couple days ago we got some very sad news... My master UKnowWho had to leave the game for personal reasons and is going to be inactive for some time. This was unexpected, and unwanted too... I got attached to him and wanted him to see me growing up. Sadly that's not possible now.
I got a drawing for him, as a tribute. I can't be more happy and grateful for all he did for me since the day he picked me up and this drawing doesn't pay for everything either. But I still wanted something that would remind me of that day and of something that I considered was really important for him. He wanted to make a fleet of golden frigates, he really loves frigates, so here is it. The description for this drawing is:

"The seas turned stormy for you, but I know your sails will lead you through the right path and your ship will never get sunk by big waves. After the storm comes a calm, after all. Your heart of gold will never be forgotten and your friends will eagerly wait for your return. Stay strong! Get stronger! Bon Voyage, Master!"

Thanks for such good times and lessons Master, work hard and do your best to get out of the troubles. I will be praying for your safety and your well being.


No comments:

Post a Comment